Emu Sheepskin Pitta Slippers Natural
Emu's Pita is wearable all year-round and made with fluffy, cosy, Australian sheepskin. Australian sheepskin is used in the upper and footbed, wrapping feet in comfort and keeping feet cool in the summer, yet warm in the winter. The lightweight flexible rubber outsole provides traction and support indoors and out.
• 100% Australian sheepskin upper
• 100% Australian sheepskin footbed for ultimate comfort
• Crossover design detail
• Fluffy, cosy and stylish slipper
• Breathable sheepskin that naturally wicks away moisture for odourless footwear
• Australian sheepskin keeps feet cool in summer and warm winter
• Lightweight, flexible TPR outsole with wave design for traction and support
• Woolmark Accredited
• Snug fit
About the brand
For the last 25 years, EMU Australia has been inspired by innovating with sustainable and natural materials to create footwear that lasts. They started out with a simple idea, that nature is the best inventor and we're just following her lead.
Australian Merino wool, leather and Australian sheepskin are world renowned for their super-natural qualities including next-to-skin softness, as well as being renewable, biodegradable and 100% natural.
Delivery & Returns
Royal Mail Standard delivery is £3.50 and will be with you within 2 working days from despatch.
Spend £50 or more and standard delivery is free.
You can also Click & Collect your order from our boutique Tuesday - Saturday 10-4.
Sorry, international delivery is not currently available.
Returns in their original condition are accepted within 14 days after receipt.
For more details see the Delivery section in the footer.